Gallery Exhibits for 2018
The gallery is current open to the public Wednesdays Noon to 5 pm, Saturdays 11 am – 3 pm or by appointment. Admission is Free.
- January – Oak Heritage Conservancy Nature Photo Contest Winners now on display
- February – We LOVE Photography Exhibit
- March – Student Art Month
- April – Out of the Woods, Into the Arts
- May – Mother’s Day Jewelry Show
- June – Recycle to Upcycle – Recycled Art Show
- July & August – Trucking Above the Arctic Circle Photography Exhibit
- September – Edward Jones Judged Art Show – Open art show
- October – Stay tuned…
- November/December – Member’s Holiday Art Show and Bazaar This is a great time for people to come purchase gifts for friends and loved ones.
Southern Indiana Center for the Arts Judged Art Show sponsored by Edward Jones/Seymour Offices, will accept entries from August 22 through August 25 and again August 29 and 30. Hours for entry drop off are Wednesday through Friday noon to 5 and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. Entries are $10 for SICA members and $30 for non-members. A maximum of two pieces may be submitted. At least one piece must be for sale.
There will be a separate judging category for youth, which is defined as prior to senior year in high school. Youth and adult categories are yet to be determined. Winners will be announced and honored at the exhibit reception, beginning at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 13.
The show will be available for public viewing the Month of September. SICA’s main gallery has rotating art exhibits each month; there is no cost to view gallery exhibits or for building tours.
All submissions must be made by the artist. Submitting someone else’s work is not allowed.
This is the 11th year Edward Jones/Seymour Offices have sponsored this event. After the show, entries are made available to SICA public spaces art exhibits at Schneck Medical Center, Greater Seymour Chamber of Commerce, Tiemeier’s Jewelry Store and Brownstown Town Hall.
For more information contact SICA at 812-522-2278, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.soINart.com.