Southern Indiana Center for the Arts will be host Mobile Summer Art Camps in June, at various locations throughout the county. Camp sessions are from 9 a.m. to noon and each location and the camp fee is $5 for each child. The camps are open to children from ages 5 through 12. Three age- appropriate art activities will be offered at each camp, plus a fun activity area and a snack.
- Tuesday, June 5 – Boys and Girls Club, Seymour
- Thursday, June 7 – Gaiser Park, Seymour
- Tuesday, June 12 – Shields Park, Seymour
- Thursday, June 14 – Brownstown Park
- Tuesday, June 19 – Kessler Park, Seymour
- Thursday, June 21 – Crothersville Bard Park
- Tuesday, June 26 – Medora Senior Citizen’s Building
- Thursday, June 28 – Boys and Girls Club, Seymour.
Children are welcome to attend more than one session, but the activities offered at each site are the same each day. Registration forms are being sent home to every student in Jackson County elementary schools & is available here: 2018 SICA Art Camp Registration.
Deadline for registration is May 1. Fill out the registration form and mail, along with payment, to Southern Indiana Center for the Arts, 2001 N. Ewing St., Seymour. The Center is also open from noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday. For information, call 812-522-2278 or email email@example.com.